Friday, February 4, 2011

Three's a Crowd or Three's Company?

My life of living between my parent's basement and my in-law's basement goes on as Nathan continues to drag his feet about getting an apartment as we are hoping/praying our house will sell soon.

When I go down to my parent's house, I am banished to the unfinished section of the basement. There is a bedroom and bathroom down there where I can at least spread out a little...and not infringe on mom and dad's space. Most of my closet contents continue to live in boxes....



Unfortunately, my poor mother not only has to store most of my stuff but also most of Gma Jean's stuff. I found this dress of hers in the closet last summer....I'm sure more treasures await...


Here it is on the original owner back in the day when it was actually in style....going out for the night on the town at the country club...


...maybe if I had added a black belt? 

One good thing about going home is that I get to see my pups. They are usually glad to see me and are more than excited to follow me to bed....the problem is I'm sleeping in a twin bed. After finishing my nightly routine this is what I usually find waiting for me....



Now for those of you who know anything about sleeping with animals...despite their small size...somehow even the littlest of pets seem to take up huge amounts of bed space. The three of us in a twin bed leaves little room to spare. This trio and the little bed does not always equal a good nights sleep...for one of us that is. But I don't have the heart to make them sleep anywhere else....I mean, they miss me right?

 So, I guess three's company for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment