Thursday, December 22, 2011

Matchy Matchy Merry Christmas



Last week Mom and Gma Jean came up to do some Christmas baking. We had a good time making sour cream sugar cookies....a staple from the Mangold family Christmases. Mom has recently become obsessed with Pinterest and found a fun 'Santa' party mix recipe that she just had to try. We put Gma to work making the Santa hats. 



While Mom mixed up the rest of the party mix...


I was in charge of the cookies....




Rocky was wiped out with all of the 'hard work'...and crashed on the sofa.



To add to all the festivities....we wore matching Christmas shirts (Mom's idea)....


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the matchy matchy of you ladies! Tell the fam I said Merry Christmas - sorry I missed ya in Houston. Still trying to get my blog to work right...uber frustrating, but I'm on your list which is cool too see!

    ReplyDelete