Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Doggone Christmas

I got a new camera for my birthday...and I haven't had a lot of opportunities to use it yet...plus it's a rather large learning curve of trying to take pics completely in the manual setting. I set the dogs up for a Christmas photo shoot. I'm really happy how they turned out and I think I captured each of their personalities well. Ruby was not impressed...she hates wearing anything and was pretty bored during the whole thing. I did get her to 'smile' once by making funny noises behind the camera. Wrigley is such a good little poser....he would occasionally move so that he could come closer and see what I was doing. Most of the time he just looks at me with wonderment and is very good about looking straight into the lens. Enjoy!










I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!...there is much more to come...I have pics from 3 Christmases left to document.....

No comments:

Post a Comment