Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tying the Knot

I'm really late with this post but I kinda thought I'd have some pics from the photographer to share but I haven't seen any yet so I thought I'd better get crackin'.....

My older brother Adam married his fiance' Teresa, September 3rd. Nathan and I were included in the wedding party. Teresa wanted to get married on a beach...so my parent's built a 'beach' on their pond and planned for an outdoor wedding.



The rehearsal was super hot and humid...we all about melted while we 'practiced'...


The alter....


Unfortunately, it was forecasted to rain on the day of the ceremony...but everything went full steam ahead....

Teresa getting her hair done Saturday morning..


A huge storm blew through about 3 hours before the wedding...none were too happy...


We had a little break in the weather...enough to take some pictures outside...

groomsmen...from L to R...Ryan, Brad, Kent, Joe, Adam, Jake, Ken, Tim, Nathan, ringbearer Colby


Bridesmaids...clockwise from me, Meg, Denise, Lisa, Jo, Amy, Tara, flower girl Ella, Nicole


The whole wedding party with ushers....


Right as the ceremony started it started to sprinkle again...but they got married anyway!! 

The happy couple on the party bus...


Another happy couple on the party bus...


We stopped at a local establishment before heading to the reception. Kent and Ken downed a  fifth of Southern Comfort on the bus...so they rummaged up some popcorn at The Roost to help soak some of it up!


Their old stomping grounds...Keota....


My cousin Lisa and I....


Mom and Dad enjoying the party!...


Congrats Adam and Teresa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment