Friday, June 3, 2011

Phun Photos Phrom My Phone

I take a lot of pictures...of random things that happen in my life. I take a fair share with my phone...so here is a random smattering of pics that I've shot with my fancy 'smart' iphone....


I shot this last year of the 'real' David in Italy...I soon got yelled at by the Italian security guard...'no photo! no photo!'....I pretended to not understand what she was saying. 


Here is the pic of my itty bitty, teeny weeny wound I inflicted upon myself with a BRAND NEW scalpel blade while removing a bandage from a dog that caused me to lose the feeling in the top of my thumb...figures I'd hit a nerve just perfectly!


Cool pic of the clouds while I was flying somewhere....


Nathan attempting to flip me off for either making fun of him or for simply taking his picture. 


Getting my charm bracelet fixed in Tiffany's in NYC last summer....


Catching Wrigley mid-nap....he used to love to lay on his back at the end of the sofa in Texas. 


Great book I read about the rehabilitation of Michael Vick's dogs...great if you can get past the first 1-2 chapters where Jim Gorant describes the abuse these guys endured....I read a lot of dog books...go figure. 


Another flying picture....Flying into Iowa...it's pretty...in the summer. 


Packing...Wrigley walks up to me completely unaware he's got a piece of plastic bag stuck to his nose. 


More clouds...flying somewhere....


Rainbow in Texas....


Wrigley hanging his head out the window on a ride into work this winter....


A cool sculpture and sunset in the park located just West of our new house....


The sunset at the Linn Mar track...while jogging...well I didn't take the pic while actually jogging...that was the purpose of being at the track...training for our 5k we are trying to run this summer....


There are many more where these came from....and I'm sure many more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment