Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Two Peas in a Pod

These two are becoming two peas in a pod...



Such a sweet moment! 


Reading the blog together...


And there is lots of napping together!



She's discovered sleeping on her side and I think it's in our favor! She's now spent a week in the crib and has only been up in the middle of the night just a handful of times. When I check her on the video monitor she's always on her side. She's not quite rolling over yet but she is definitely getting stronger. She entertains herself well and reaches for everything these days. 


We celebrated Mother's Day Saturday night at Nick and Bridget's with Deb and then travelled to Washington Sunday to see my mom. We ate at the church and the men served. Nathan hadn't planned on going originally but decided last minute he would attend. He graciously helped to do dishes after the meal. He told everyone he was an old pro at running the dishwasher from his days in college. 


Our first Mother's Day! 




This weekend is our dance recital. Here are my rug rats from this year. I had two great groups of kids to ease me back into teaching. 

My older hip hop and lyrical kids. 


My younger group of hip hop and lyrical...with my two assistants for the year.


Break a leg! 

No comments:

Post a Comment