Saturday, May 27, 2017

First Dance Recital

At the beginning of the dance year I knew I had started her too early....but by the end of the year, she didn't do too shabby! So maybe it wasn't such a big mistake after all! However, studio dress rehearsal night was kind of a bust. I told Nathan and Rowan to come and watch and she wouldn't dance at all for her tap number. She would run to the front of the room and wanted to be all over Rowan....and then she started crying. By the time her tots rock number came about she did much better. 



Her first teacher Miss Sherry...



Her teeny tiny bun...


The first night of dress rehearsals at the Paramount we had some tears. But by the time the show rolled around she was a seasoned performer. Backstage in the dressing room...



Hamming it up...


Coloring with all her friends waiting for their number to come up...


She actually danced to both of her songs and I thought did an excellent job!!


Banana Split for My Baby



Ice Cream Freeze


All the teachers...



Getting my flowers...


Waiting to meet the family after the show...








Victory!!! We did it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment