Sunday, November 6, 2016

9 months

Aunt Bridget is having a hard time in the last few months of her pregnancy and wasn't feeling up to taking Rowan's 9 month pictures. We went hiking at Lake McBride last weekend and the leaves and trees were beautiful. We were predicted to have nice weather for a few more days so I loaded him up into the baby Bjorne and decided to try my hand at his photos. We hiked on the trail a ways until I found the perfect spot to set up his shots. I was really happy how they came out. Of course I had a hard time keeping him from eating all the leaves and he kept gagging and spitting up his breakfast. Good thing he wore a vest! But he gave me lots of smiles as usual. I am always learning how to use my light and camera but I am happy with the result. 


We haven't had his official 9 month appointment yet but I weighed him a couple of days ago and he's tipping the scales at 23 pounds (Viv is still about 30 pounds with her clothes on dripping wet!) He's well into 12 month sized clothes, size 4 diapers, and is eating 4 baby food containers a day (in addition to his 3 bottles). We've started puffs, yogurt melts and cheerios. He snarfs them all right down. I looked back in the archives and Viv was almost 18# at 9 months. I wonder how long it's going to take for him to pass her up...in weight and height. It's fun to watch them grow. Happy 9 months! 























This photo below is my favorite....















No comments:

Post a Comment