Saturday, July 9, 2016

5 months

Five months down...17 years and 7 months to go! Do you think he'll be smiling this big when he's 18 and I'm taking his picture? Probably not...Rowan probably weighs over 18 pounds right now and is soon going to be into 9 month sized clothes. He's still in size 2 diapers but he's about grown out of those too. He officially started rolling over yesterday...and he went both ways. Nathan scared me to death because he nonchalantly told me yesterday morning when we he went to get Rowan up for his bottle that he was on his stomach! So we immediately started doing tummy time yesterday and that night I put him in his crib on his stomach to go make his bottle and when I returned he was back on his back. I flipped him back onto his stomach and he rolled onto his back at least 3 more times. Of course, I can't get him to roll when he's on the floor because Vivian is usually laying on top of him. He is starting to sit up with support from the boppy pillow. He's eating solids a little better...he seems to be getting more into his stomach rather than on his bib. He really seems to like pears and I've been mixing his oatmeal cereal with whole milk instead of formula. He was gagging every time I'd try to feed it to him mixed with formula....can't say I blame him! I can't say enough about how laid back and easy this little guy is. Viv can hardly stand it she wants to play with him so bad. She now wants to show him all her toys....I'm definitely ready for him to start interacting more with her. He belly laughs at her frequently when she starts in with her antics. I hope they will always remain best friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment