Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stick a fork in me.....

Stick a fork in me...I'm done. And I'm only 32.5 weeks along. I still think I'm sleeping better then I was at this point with Viv but day to day activities are difficult. Most days I can make it through without a nap but with others it's a necessity. Especially trying to chase around a 2 year old. Lifting anything is especially difficult and I swear under my breath anytime I drop something on the floor or have to pick something up for Viv. And this is especially fun when you have a toddler that loves to pitch things off her high chair tray. I feel like time has gone by fast but at the same time is standing still. I know with the holidays that December will fly by....but I have a feeling January is going to crawl. We've had an unseasonably warm fall/early winter (it was 60 degrees today!) but according to the weather people that is about to change next week. We haven't had hardly any snow yet which I'm thankful for...I have enough trouble trying to get around and run my errands. Staying cooped up isn't good for either Viv or me....the more bored she gets at home the more she destroys. I have a horrible time trying to entertain her. So we try and get out of the house at least once a day in the morning. I'm having problems breathing....especially with exertion. I'm still teaching dance and ironically have been covering another teacher's maternity leave. I haven't decided how long I'll stay on through January before I call it quits until he arrives. Heartburn hasn't been horrible yet and I've only gone through 1/2 of a Tums bottle so far. I try and stay propped up in bed to help. I was comparing pictures today and I'm about as big right now as I was the day before I delivered Viv...Lord help me if he stays in there for 8 more weeks! His room still isn't ready but I've got all the furniture ordered. I tried to make sure to get everything decided on before Black Friday....to beat the Christmas rush on shipping. I'm hoping everything will make it here before he does. I had a much harder time deciding on things for his room....boy stuff is harder than girl stuff. All the typical boy themes just didn't speak to me...Viv's room was pretty easy....but not his. But I'm happy with all of my purchases so far so we'll see how everything shapes up once it arrives. I haven't had much swelling yet and I'm still able to wear my wedding rings. I suppose it helps to have cooler weather but I'm sure in the end with Viv even though it was cooler I was still swelling quite a bit. My doctor says I'm measuring right on track and right now I'm going to the doctor every two weeks. Our last appointment she said he wasn't head down but it was nothing to worry about...if he's still not head down by 36 weeks then we'll talk. He moves around quite a bit and I feel him most around 9-10 pm...right when we are going to bed. I'm still craving sweets and carbs like crazy....my taste buds are going to have a rude awakening come Feb. 5! I pray every night for a safe and as pain free delivery as possible! 

32.5 weeks







No comments:

Post a Comment