Thursday, August 29, 2013

End of Summer Fun


It finally feels like summer has just begun. It's been a very cold, mild summer. We didn't really get any heat until July and it only lasted a week or so. School has started and the heat has returned! We had a fun family weekend this past weekend celebrating Adam and Teresa's birthdays. My cousins Ryan and Lisa were both home for a friends wedding. We spent most of the day at the pond swimming and soaking up the rays. Adam and Nathan went golfing. 


The cousins...Ryan, Lisa, Adam and I


With our significant others.....


And the parents.....


I just hit 29 weeks...so Adam and I were comparing bellies to see who is bigger....I think I won, at least he can suck his in! 


Dad and Kate making homemade ice cream....a family favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment