Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Death Escapes Us

The Escape died last week. 


Nathan was on his way to the clinic Sunday morning to pick up his drill so we could hang curtains and an elderly woman ran a stop sign.....and the Escape was totaled. 

Luckily, no one was seriously hurt. We made a visit to the ER since Nathan has now suffered from his 6th concussion. A witness to the crash found him unconscious and tapped on his window to bring him to and ask if he was ok. He's being treated for whiplash by a chiropractor but he's doing pretty well. 

Buschy called me at home to tell me to go and check on him (first after calling Loan to ask his advice if he should call me)... he thought Nathan may have been in an accident. I arrived on the scene in my pajamas and slippers...classy. 

The curtains are still waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment